Caterpillar Hydraulics Plant
About the Project
Design/Build Hard Bid
∨ Completion Date
170,000 Square Foot Addition to an Existing Manufacturing Facility
The Caterpillar Hydraulic Plant was a Lump Sum design-build project. The project scope included the 170,000-square-foot addition to the existing manufacturing facility which details included:
- Conventional spread footing for support of structure steel columns, bar joists and metal deck frame.
- Exterior precast wall panels supported on continuous perimeter footing.
- 8” unreinforced concrete floor slab in plant area.
- Office area with structural steel frame, metal stud and EFIS exterior.
- TPO roof system on plant and office.
- Roof top HVAC units with gas heat.
- Plant electrical service complete with Bus Duct.
- Plant process piping to include compressed air, water, natural gas, weld gas and DI water.
- Exterior site improvements to include wetlands mitigation, grading, storm drain, access roads, parking and landscaping.